Itchy, irritated, and dry skin and scalp can be hard to ignore and requires intense rehydration. Finding the right nutrient rich solution can be time consuming and messy. What makes this different? Psoriasis Honey Nourishing Skin Serum is just the right pinpointed answer for deep nourishment and moisturizing. The powerful blend of cucumber seed oil and marula oil team up for an intense and hydrating experience while tea tree oil has been used for thousands of years for its antibacterial, antifungal, and antimicrobial properties.
With its easy to use dropper bottle paired with all natural, power packed ingredients, Psoriasis Honey Nourishing Skin Serum will help provide nourishment.
- Blend of Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil Provides moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate
- Cucumber Seed Oil Rapidly absorbed leaving no greasy feel, is balancing, highly moisturizing and encourages skin cell regeneration
- Marula Oil Hydrating qualities will moisturize dry skin, and because it’s non-comedogenic — it won’t clog pores or encourage overproduction of oil
- Natural Essential Oils Blend of Tea Tree Oil (to nourish your roots) and Lavender Essential Oil
How To Use:
Add one to three pumps to the tips of your fingers and massage the oil onto your skin or scalp. Oil will absorb quickly. Let it sit and rinse off as a scalp treatment or after the shower as a skin protectant. Good for daily use.
**Test for Allergic Reaction Before Use:
A small percentage of people may have an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients found in Psoriasis Honey. As a precaution, please review the ingredients and do a patch test by applying a bit of the product on an unaffected area first to see how your skin reacts. After a few minutes, if there is no redness or irritation, continue to use the product as suggested.
Caution: Don’t drink oil. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water.
Why Choose Psoriasis Honey’s Skin Renewing Serum:
- Hand-made in the US
- High Quality ingredients
- No Parabens, no dyes
- Never tested on animals
- Free shipping over $50 (US)
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.