Psoriasis Honey Oatmeal and Salt Soap gives you a truly mild cleansing for sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth. It's more than a soap – it’s a gentle cleansing bar. Washing with regular soap can cause skin to feel dry and tight. What makes this different? The combination of cleansers and moisturizing ingredients help to nourish skin and more gentle than typical soap bars. Our unique formula includes dead sea salt and pink himalayan salt to help reduce inflammation, which is particularly helpful for psoriasis sufferers to ease itching.
Psoriasis Honey Oatmeal and Salt Soap is an easy addition to your bathtime regimen. Get clean without harsh chemicals or surfactants with our convenient gentle cleansing bars. Intentionally designed to have low lather to feel good.
- Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil Provides moisturizing and deep cleansing to nourish dry skin and lightly exfoliate.
- Grapeseed Oil Acts as an emollient and soothes
- Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan Salt Mineral Therapy Solution
- Colloidal Oatmeal for Gentle Comfort
- Honey Excellent Humectant
- Essential Oils Cold Process Soap features a combination of Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), sorbitol (moisturizer), vegetable glycerin, and lavender oil.
How To Use:
Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water. Lather soap in hands. Massage lather onto skin in a gentle, circular motion. Rinse in lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft 100% cotton towel.
**Test for Allergic Reaction Before Use:
A small percentage of people may have an allergic reaction to one of the key ingredients found in Psoriasis Honey. As a precaution, please review the ingredients and do a patch test by applying a bit of the product on an unaffected area first to see how your skin reacts. After a few minutes, if there is no redness or irritation, continue to use the product as suggested.
Why Choose Psoriasis Honey:
- Hand-made in the US
- Never tested on animals
- Free shipping over $50
- No harsh detergents
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.